Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor it is submitted before in another journal for consideration.
- The submission file must be in Microsoft Word (.doc / .docx) document file format only.
- Manuscripts should be typed 12 size Times New Roman font and double-spaced.
- Manuscripts should be ordered as follows: Title page, abstract, key words, text (Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussion), acknowledgements, references, tables, figure legends (on separate page), figures (one figure per page; the figures should be labelled).
- The title page should contain Title, Author’s Affiliations, and Corresponding author’s email id and address. The title should be brief, specific and amenable to indexing.
- The abstract should be data oriented, reflecting the major findings with a line of conclusion. It should be limited to 250 words and should not be structured and theoretical/textual material should be avoided.
- Not more than 6 (six) keywords should be indicated separately; these should be chosen carefully and must not be phrases of several words.
- Most importantly all authors must sign an Authors’ Agreement Form describing their role in the article and taking responsibility of all disputes if arises from their contents in the article.
- Reference if used should be in the format of the Journal.
Submission of a manuscript implies that when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher (or grant the Publisher exclusive publication and dissemination rights). The Biotica, as the publisher, has the right to enter into any agreement with any organization in India or abroad engaged in reprography, photocopying, storage and dissemination of information contained in this journal. The Biotica has no objection in using the material, provided the information is being utilized for academic purpose but not for commercial use. Due credit line should be given to Biotica where information will be utilized.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.